Broad spectrum Virucidal, Bactericidal, Fungicidal disinfectant and cleaner.
Available from Leading Rural Stockists
- Sodium Dodecyl Benzene Sulfonate
- Potassium Peroxomonosulfate Triple Salt
- Sodium Chloride
- Sulfamic Acid
A disinfectant cleanser for use in animal accommodation and vehicles, machinery associated with their transport and routine disinfection of footwear.
1:100 (Viral FX powder to water)
- Disinfect sheds and feeding equipment
- Routine applications during season
- Foot dips
- Aerial spraying, misting and fogging
Store in a cold dry place below 30°C (Room Temperature).
Single rinse containers before disposing and add rinse to spray tank. Do not dispose of undiluted chemicals on-site. If not recycling, break, crush or puncture and deliver empty packaging to an authorised waste management facility. If not available bury containers below 500mm in a disposal pit specifically market and set up for this purpose, clear of waterways, vegetation and roots. Do no burn empty containers or product. If there is excess spray mix to dispose of, it is best sprayed lightly over the entire surface already treated.
108100 1kg Pail
108115 2kg Pail
108120 5kg Pail
108125 10kg Pail
- OH&S friendly = non-toxic to animals and humans
- 1 Shot bio-disinfection = kills 500 pathogens: 400 bacteria and 100 viruses
- Australian made = supports local industry
- APVMA Approval No.: 65691/51590
Got a Question?
Talk to one of our staff now,
call (03) 93943806