VRM Groundswell® Multi-feed Accelerator
Paired probiotic formulations whose function is to stimulate the natural biological reactions responsible for the conversion of organic material in the Groundswell® continuous fermentation process to manufacture HumiSoil® on-farm.
Available at licenced resellers only
VRM Groundswell MultiFeed Accelerator A, and
VRM Groundswell MultiFeed Accelerator B:
A & B are separate fermentation products combining key VRM technologies when added together in the Groundswell process catalyses the conversion of organic matter into HumiSoil.
Groundswell is the process for making HumiSoil. It can be described as a hybrid of composting and making silage with added benefits over conventional fertilisers and composting methods.
Refer Groundswell Program Manual.
Use in a well-ventilated area. This product has a strong fermentative odour which dissipates quickly after use.
These products are easy to use and handle. The programs are robust and may appear to work without close attention to detail. However, be aware that departures from the product directions will result in substandard outputs.
For material which consists at least of 75% of clean dry organic matter:
For each of the 2 applications required in the Groundswell® Program Manual, Mix 200mL Groundswell® Accelerator A with 200mL Groundswell® Accelerator B for every tonne of organic material. Dilute the combined products at least 1:10 in water and apply to the organic material as directed in the Groundswell® Program Manual.
For material which includes manure, sludge or other difficult organic materials:
For each of the 2 applications required in the Groundswell® Program Manual, Mix 250mL Groundswell® Accelerator A with 200mL Groundswell® Accelerator B for every tonne of organic material. Dilute the combined products at least 1:10 in water and apply to the organic material as directed in the Groundswell® Program Manual.
30000A-15L 15L Cube
30000A-200L 200L Drum
30000A-IBC 1000L IBC
30000B-15L 15L Cube
30000B-200L 200L Drum
30000B-IBC 1000L IBC
NOTE: To manufacture HumiSoil® both VRM Groundswell® MultiFeed Accelerator A & B are required as a dual inoculant.
Long Shelf Life – no expiry concerns compared to other probiotic based formulations
Naturally Safe – non-poisonous and safe to use around people, children, pets and livestock
Feature-benefits of Making HumiSoil using the Groundswell process are:
- High Humus levels – converts organic waste material into a safe, nutrient and humus rich soil enhancer – superior outcome to standard composting or effluent spreading methods
- Reduced odours – Groundswell process controls odours organically in the pile
- Waste Conversion – takes any type of untreated and accumulated waste materials and converts them into a valuable and beneficial farm process. Looks and works like a modified silage pile.
- Carbon retention – Groundswell specifically captures carbon within HumiSoil with no pile losses in the process – this is in stark contrast to standard composting where as much as two-thirds of composted material and energy is lost to the atmosphere.
- In Soil Moisture Addition – biological reactions responsible for hydro-synthesis flourish in HumiSoil – this does not occur with composted material.
- Dominant fostering of specific, beneficial soil cultures – unlike compost that is typically populated by organisms focussed on breaking down material and releasing carbon-dioxide (CO2), Groundswell encourages reactions whose function is the production of beneficial substrates.
- Less labour intensive – unlike compost piles which have to be turned regularly, Groundswell piles only have to be touched twice = significant reduction in labour and running costs.
- No Fires – despite acting as an incubator, Groundswell piles do not catch fire and does not pose a fire risk
- Consistent HumiSoil nutrient profile – regardless of base materials used, Groundswell process provides a consistent N-P-K profile
- Cost-Effective – Proven globally to reduce on-farm production costs within a workable, sustainable agricultural farming model.
Got a Question?
Talk to one of our staff now,
call (03) 93943806