PROFEHERD® HEALTHY CALF MACRO®
A medicated dietary supplement containing vitamins, organic trace minerals, live yeast and Bovatec® to maintain dairy calf health and performance.
- Bovatec® 20CC Premix (APVMA Approval # 60761)
- ActiSaf Sc47 HR+
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B1
- Cobalt (organic)
- Copper (organic)
- Iodine (organic)
- Manganese (organic)
- Selenium (organic)
- Zinc (organic)
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Canola Meal
A dietary supplement to maintain dairy calf health and performance.
Contains Bovatec for the control of coccidiosis and reduction of faecal shedding caused by Eimeria bovis and Eimeria Zuernii in growing cattle and for improved liveweight gains and feed conversion efficiency in growing cattle.
NOT TO BE FED TO DOGS, HORSES OR OTHER EQUINE SPECIES.
Accidental consumption of lasalocid or monensin medicated feed should be avoided.
May prove fatal if fed to equids.
DO NOT FEED TO NEWBORN CALVES WITHIN THE FIRST 24 HOURS OF LIFE.
Excessive consumption of ionophores or use within first 24 hours of life may result in ionophores toxicity in young calves. Concurrent use of milk additives that contain ionophores (lasalocid or monensin) should be avoided or carefully monitored.
Mixing Rate: 10kg per tonne of feed.
Daily supplementation in the feed.
ESI & WITHHOLDING PERIODS
Zero (0) days
Store in a dark, cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Shelf life under these conditions is 12 months.
106020 20kg Bag l 50 bags per pallet
For further information call 0439 423 333
WHY PROFEHERD High Performance Premix?
Designed to supplement the micronutrient requirements of dairy calves:
- Bovatec for the control of coccidiosis and reduction of faecal shedding caused by Eimeria bovis and Eimeria Zuernii in growing cattle and for improved liveweight gains and feed conversion efficiency in growing cattle.
- Live Yeast (specifically ActiSaf Sc47) optimises rumen microbial activity to stabilise pH, aids fibre digestion and feed conversion; supports immune function as well as control the negative effects of mycotoxins and pathogens.
- High quality Vitamins A,D,E are included for essential metabolic functions.
- Chelated trace minerals (OrganoTrace-P Top-5 Dairy) are added to improve bioavailability and absorption over inorganic alternatives.
- Application – convenient all-in-one formulation for critical micronutrient supplementation.
- Performance – Actisaf has proven rumen, digestion and health benefits:
- Facilitates arrival and growth of beneficial rumen microbes
- Buffers the rumen = reduced risk of acidosis (SARA)
- Increases the fibre digestion and feed conversion efficiency = increased milk production or ADG
- Reduces heat stress impacts = aids feed intake = maintains milk production or ADG during heat stress
- Reduces feed change impacts = maintains rumen function = maintains milk production or ADG
- Price – cost-effective for high performing and high value cows – you get what you pay for!
Got a Question?
Talk to one of our staff now,
call (03) 93943806