ProfeHERD® HEALTHY HERD
A non-medicated dietary supplement containing high levels of vitamins, organic trace minerals, live yeast and yeast extracts to maintain dairy cow health and performance during lactation.
Available from Leading Rural Stockists
- ActiSaf Sc47 HR+
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Chromium (organic)
- Cobalt (organic)
- Copper (organic)
- Iodine (organic)
- Manganese (organic)
- Selenium (organic)
- Zinc (organic)
- Iodine as Ethylenediamine dihydroiodide (EDDI)
- Calcium Carbonate
- Mineral Oil
- Mould Inhibitor
A dietary supplement to maintain dairy cow health and performance in high performance cows.
Mix thoroughly with feed ingredients to provide the required intake per cow.
MEAT: Zero (0) days
MILK: Zero (0) days
EXPORT SLAUGHTER INTERVAL (ESI)
Zero (0) days
Store in a dark, cool, dry place. Open containers should be resealed. Shelf under these conditions is 24 months.
106220 25kg Bag l 40 bags per pallet
For further information call 0439 423 333
WHY PROFEHERD High Performance Premix?
Designed to supplement the micronutrient requirements of lactating dairy cows to compliment levels found in grazing and forage intakes to ensure optimum production.
- Live Yeast (specifically ActiSaf) and yeast cell wall components (Safmannan) optimises rumen microbial activity to stabilise pH, aids fibre digestion and supports immune function as well as control the negative effects of mycotoxins and pathogens.
- High quality Vitamins A,D,E are included for essential metabolic functions and Biotin for hoof health.
- Chelated trace minerals (OrganoTrace-P Top-6 Dairy) are added to improve bioavailability and absorption over inorganic alternatives.
- Application– convenient all-in-one formulation for critical micronutrient supplementation.
- Performance– Actisaf has proven rumen, digestion and health benefits:
- Buffers the rumen = reduced risk of acidosis (SARA)
- Increases the fibre digestion and feed conversion efficiency = increased milk production or ADG
- Reduces heat stress impacts = aids feed intake = maintains milk production or ADG during heat stress
- Reduces feed change impacts = maintains rumen function = maintains milk production or ADG
- Reduces somatic cell count (SCC) = improved milk quality (dairy)
- Price– cost-effective for high performing and high value cows – you get what you pay for!
Actisaf (Mode of Action)
Got a Question?
Talk to one of our staff now,
call (03) 93943806