Ultimate Calf Milk Replacer with BOVATEC®, CELMANAX™ and BioPAK® GOLD.
Available from Leading Rural Stockists
Highly Digestible Premium Australian Dairy Powders including Bio-Active Proteins plus BioPAK GOLD Premix containing Vitamins (A, D3, E, C, K3, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, Biotin, Choline), Organic Minerals (Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Copper, Cobalt, Iodine, Selenium), Acidifiers, Amino-V8, Betaine, Host Specific Probiotics (Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus coagulans, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Saccharomyces boulardii, Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Live Yeast (S. cerevisiae & boulardii strains), Prebiotics (Celmanax, Inulin, MOS & β-glucans, Free Flow Agent, Antioxidant, Aromatic Flavour and medicated with Bovatec (Lasalocid 120mg/kg).
Premium Australian Digestible Dairy Ingredients
Improves nutrient absorption and feed efficiency. Includes a good source of Bio-Active Proteins (lactalbumin, lactoglobulins) and conjugated linoleic acid.
BioPAK® GOLD Proprietary Premix
- Acidifiers – improves coagulation of milk and protein digestion.
- Amino-V8™ – added essential amino acids provide an enhanced amino acid profile and effective quality protein to optimise frame development and daily gains to outperform powders with higher Crude Protein label values (data on file*).
- Betaine – to aid hydration and metabolic function.
- Bovatec® – medicated at optimum level to prevent and control clinical signs of coccidiosis. Reduces faecal shedding of protozoa (E. zuernii and E. bovis) and improves live-weight gains.
- CELMANAX™ – unique blend of biological active yeast cell wall components and fermentation metabolites that supports positive calf performance, gut health and immunity. Known to reduce faecal shedding of cryptosporidia (data on file).
- High Dose Probiotic and Prebiotic – synergistic host-specific blend that aids digestion, binds gut pathogens, (Coliforms, Salmonella) and maintains healthy microbial levels for improved animal health and growth performance.
OrganoTrace® Minerals & Protected Vitamins – ensures essential daily requirements are always met to optimise growth and metabolic functions. Meets or exceeds NRC calf requirements.
Medicated calf milk replacer designed to be fed as a complete milk replacer feed or a milk fortifier to livestock. Contains Bovatec for the control of coccidiosis and reduction of faecal shedding caused by Eimeria bovis and Eimeria Zuernii in growing cattle and for improved liveweight gains and feed conversion efficiency in growing cattle.
Contains Bovatec (lasalocid APVMA No.: 54144) for the control of coccidiosis and reduction of faecal shedding caused by Eimeria bovis and Eimeria Zuernii in growing cattle and for improved liveweight gains and feed conversion efficiency in growing cattle.
NOT TO BE FED TO DOGS, HORSES OR OTHER EQUINE SPECIES.
Accidental consumption of lasalocid or monensin medicated feed should be avoided. May prove fatal if fed to equids.
DO NOT FEED TO NEWBORN CALVES WITHIN THE FIRST 24 HOURS OF LIFE.
Excessive consumption of ionophores or use within first 24 hours of life may result in ionophores toxicity in young calves. Concurrent use of milk additives that contain ionophores (lasalocid or monensin) should be avoided or carefully monitored.
To make 2L of ProfeLAC milk feed at 125g per Litre mix rate:
- Add 250g (~ 2 metric cups) of ProfeLAC powder to 1L of fresh, clean warmed water to 38-40°C (Body Temperature).
- Mix until dissolved.
- Add water to bring volume to 2L, then feed to calves.
Feed good quality first colostrum soon after birth – follow industry best practice.
If first colostrum is not available feed ProfeSTART Colostrum Supplement.
POST FIRST COLOSTRUM FEEDING
Where practical, offer a 50:50 blend of colostrum/transition-milk and milk replacer for several feeds before switching to a complete milk replacer feed. Abrupt dietary changes may cause gastric discomfort in infant animals.
|AGE||TWICE DAILY FEEDING
per Litre of water
|ONCE DAILY FEEDING
per Litre of water
|ONCE DAILY FEEDING
per Litre of farm milk
|DAY 1||Colostrum – feed minimum 10% bodyweight (3-5L) divided over 2 feeds|
|DAYS 2-7||2.0 L am/pm||2.5 L + Water*||2.5 L + Water*|
|DAYS 8-21||2.5 L am/pm||3.0 L||3.0 L|
|DAYS 22-WEANING||3.0 L am/pm||3.5 L||3.5 L|
|WEANING (1 WEEK)||1.5 L am/pm||1.5 L||1.5 L|
|WEANING can commence when calves are consuming 1kg if calf starter feed (meal, muesli or pallets) daily for at least 3 consecutive days.
Water* – for once a day feeding programs in the first week of life, feed additional water as seperate feed to assist hydration until calves can drink freely from a trough.
Specific feeding guidelines for dairy and beef calves, and other species, can be obtained by contacting ProviCo directly on 1300 380 343 or calling our calf rearing specialist on 0409 860 019.
MEAT: Zero (0) days
MILK: Zero (0) days
MEAT: Zero (0) days
MILK: DO NOT USE in lactating ewes which are producing or may in the future produce milk that may be used or processed for human consumption.
EXPORT SLAUGHTER INTERVAL (ESI)
Zero (0) days
Store below 30°C (Room Temperature) out of direct sunlight in a cool dry area. Keep off floors and away from walls and roofs exposed to direct sunlight. Protect from moisture. Ensure opened bag is kept tightly closed and sealed after use and when in storage.
Shake and empty contents into medicated feed. Do not dispose of undiluted chemicals onsite. Break, shred, or puncture bag and deliver to an approved waste management facility. If an approved waste management facility is not available, bury the punctured or shredded bag 500mm below the surface in a disposal pit specifically market and set up for this purpose clear of waterways, vegetation and tree roots, in compliance with relevant local, state and territory regulations. Do not burn empty bags or product.
102172 20kg Bag l 48 bags per pallet
ProfeLAC is packaged using environmentally friendly bags and in accordance with International Standards for milk powders:
- Kraft paper bags with PE-Liner
- Heat sealed to ensure product integrity
- Breathable and waterproof inner liner
- 100% recyclable packaging
Not available in bulkabags or other bulk options
ProfeLAC GOLD is Australia’s #1 calf milk replacer.
ProfeLAC GOLD is a medicated calf milk replacer specifically formulated to meet the essential needs of calves. It consistently performs in all calf rearing systems including intensive calf rearing operations, saleyard calves and calf sheds under pressure where the risk of disease is high. Suitable for rearing all dairy and beef breeds for the start of lifetime performance.
- Application – easy to mix; convenient all-in-one product.
- Performance – prevent and control coccidiosis; improve gut health to reduce scours; improve calf condition and growth rates.
Price – best value for ultimate composition and performance.
Got a Question?
Talk to one of our staff now,
call (03) 93943806