Vitafarm® Complete Milk Replacer
Superior quality milk powders, high performance Vitamin and Mineral mix including Manganese, Vitamin A, Iron, Vitamin D3, Zinc, Vitamin E, Copper, Vitamin C, Cobalt, Choline, Selenium, Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Amino Acids, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Nicotinic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Iodine, Bio-Mos® and vanilla flavour.
- This product is specifically formulated for animals
- This feed is unsuitable for human consumption.
- The manufacturer accepts no responsibility if this product is utilised in incorrect quantities or conditions other than those recommended by the manufacturer.
How to prepare feed:
To achieve the best results, first add Vitafarm CMR to half the required volume of fresh, clean water, warmed between 38 – 40°C. Once fully dissolved, add the remaining balance of water and stir until homogeneous.
Example – if mixing 2 litres:
- Add recommended quantity of Vitafarm CMR to 1 litre
- Mix until fully dissolved
- Add remaining water being 1 litre and stir until homogeneous
- Vitafarm recommend Colostrum to be fed for the first 3 days.
- Supply clean, fresh water at all times.
- Good quality straw and meal or pellets should be supplied from 5 days of age.
- With careful attention and care, once a day feeding is possible. The Milk replacers should be fed in a concentrated form (250grams per litre) and at a higher volume to ensure calves receive all their nutritional requirements.
- Changes to the volume of feed should be made gradually. Do not overfeed.
- Ensure all equipment used in preparation and feeding is hygienically cleaned prior to use.
- Vitafarm feeding recommendations are to be used only as a guide. Exact volumes fed are dependent on the weight and breed of the calf.
- Provide calves with a clean, dry environment that provides shelter from draughts.
- Ensure animals have sufficient space and that they are housed with animals of a similar size and weight, in groups of between 6 and 8.
- Address and isolate any sick animals immediately.
Store under cover in a cool, dry, rodent free place below 30 degrees celcius away from sunlight. For maximum freshness we recommend that Vitafarm Milk Replacers to be used within 12 months of the date of manufacture.
Vitafarm® Complete Calf Milk Replacer is a scientifically perfected blend of full cream and skim milk powders. Complete with essential vitamins, minerals and Bio-mos for optimum growth and health of your animals at an economic price, Vitafarm Complete delivers.
Vitafarm Complete Calf Milk Replacer provides balanced nutrition to service a range of farm animals inclusive of Calves, Alpaca Cria, Foals, Goat Kids, Lambs, and Piglets. It is also equipped to service as a supplement to the diet of puppies and adult dogs.
For superior weight gain and a Vital start to Life, Vitafarm Complete is a companion to your herd.
Benefits of Vitafarm Complete Calf Milk Replacer:
QUALITY BLEND OF MILK POWDERS – Provides a rich source of protein and energy, for immunity development and better growth rates.
BIO-MOS® – Gastrointestinal health and integrity are essential for animal performance. Bio-Mos, a prebiotic-type product ‘feeds the GI tract’ and so plays a critical role in animal nutrition and production.
AMINO ACIDS – Assist in protecting the digestive system and improving animal performance by delivering essential protein for optimum feed efficiency and growth.
HIGH PERFORMANCE VITAMIN & MINERAL MIX – Fortified with vitamins and minerals that are essential for accelerated growth and good health.
MULTI-SPECIES – A specifically formulated blend for multi-species at an economic price whilst maintaining quality ingredients and proven results.
Got a Question?
Talk to one of our staff now,
call (03) 93943806