Vitafarm® Premium Milk Replacer
Superior quality milk powders, high performance Vitamin and Mineral mix including vanilla flavour, Manganese, Manganese Organic, Vitamin A, Iron, Iron Organic, Vitamin D3, Zinc, Zinc Organic, Vitamin E, Copper, Copper Organic, Vitamin C, Cobalt, Choline, Selenium, Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Nicotinic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Iodine, Lasalocid (Bovatec®), Fibosel® and Bio-Mos®.
– This product is specifically formulated for animals
– This feed is unsuitable for human consumption.
– The manufacturer accepts no responsibility if this product is utilised in incorrect quantities or conditions other than those recommended by the manufacturer.
– Vitafarm Premium Calf Milk Replacer contains Bovatec and is Calf Specific. This feed has been specifically formulated for animals as described and must not be used for other species of animals.
How to prepare feed:
To achieve the best results, first add Vitafarm CMR to half the required volume of fresh, clean water, warmed between 38 – 40°C. Once fully dissolved, add the remaining balance of water and stir until homogeneous.
Example – if mixing 2 litres:
– Add recommended quantity of Vitafarm CMR to 1 litre
– Mix until fully dissolved
– Add remaining water being 1 litre and stir until homogeneous
– Vitafarm recommend Colostrum to be fed for the first 3 days.
– Supply clean, fresh water at all times.
– Good quality straw and meal or pellets should be supplied from 5 days of age.
– With careful attention and care, once a day feeding is possible. The Milk replacers should be fed in a concentrated form (250grams per litre) and at a higher volume to ensure calves receive all their nutritional requirements.
– Changes to the volume of feed should be made gradually. Do not overfeed.
– Ensure all equipment used in preparation and feeding is hygienically cleaned prior to use.
– Total Stockfeeds feeding recommendations are to be used only as a guide. Exact volumes fed are dependent on the weight and breed of the calf.
– Provide calves with a clean, dry environment that provides shelter from draughts.
– Ensure animals have sufficient space and that they are housed with animals of a similar size and weight, in groups of between 6 and 8.
– Address and isolate any sick animals immediately.
Store under cover in a cool, dry, rodent free place below 30 degrees celcius away from sunlight. For maximum freshness we recommend that Vitafarm Milk Replacers to be used within 12 months of the date of manufacture.
Vitafarm® Premium Calf Milk Replacer is a scientifically perfected balance of superior quality full cream and skim milk powders. Formulated and boosted with essential vitamins and minerals for premium growth and fortified with Bovatec, organic acids, Bio-mos and Fibosel to enhance rumen development and increase weight gain of your calf.
Vitafarm Premium Calf Milk Replacer delivers highly palatable ingredients, providing consistency, improved immunity, optimum health and balanced nutrition for your animals.
For superior weight gain and a Vital start to Life, Vitafarm Premium is a companion to your herd.
Prime Benefits of Vitafarm Premium Calf Milk Replacer:
SUPERIOR QUALITY MILK POWDERS – Provides a rich source of protein and energy, for immunity development and better growth rates.
BOVATEC® – Added for the control of bovine coccidiosis, whilst assisting in the improvement of feed efficiency and liveweight gain.
BIO-MOS® – Gastrointestinal health and integrity are essential for animal performance.
Bio-Mos, a prebiotic-type product ‘feeds the GI tract’ and so plays a critical role in animal nutrition and production.
HIGH PERFORMANCE VITAMIN & MINERAL MIX – Fortified with essential vitamins and organic minerals plus antioxidants to accelerate growth and maintain good health.
ORGANIC ACIDS – These acids along with their antimicrobial properties are added to assist in the control of gut pathogens.
FIBOSEL® – Contains exposed and activated beta-glucans to assist in boosting the animal’s natural self-defence system and performance.
Got a Question?
Talk to one of our staff now,
call (03) 93943806