ProfeHERD® FIRE UP DFM Lead Feed Concentrate
A dietary supplement containing high levels of heat resistant live yeast with added vitamins and trace minerals plus anionic salts to prepare the rumen for lactation in the 3 weeks prior to calving.
Available from Leading Rural Stockists
- ActiSaf Sc47 HR+
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin Hy-D
- Vitamin E
- Cobalt (organic)
- Copper (organic)
- Iodine (organic)
- Manganese (organic)
- Selenium (organic)
- Zinc (organic)
- Anionic sales (Magnesium Chloride, Ammonium Sulphate, Calcium Sulphate)
-9.306 mEq per kg DM.
-2,326 mEq per 250g daily dose.
A dietary supplement to prevent milk fever and stimulate milk production in cows after calving.
Daily supplementation in the feed 21 days prior to calving.
MEAT: Zero (0) days
MILK: Zero (0) days
EXPORT SLAUGHTER INTERVAL (ESI)
Zero (0) days
Store in a dark, cool, dry place. Open bags should be resealed. Shelf under these conditions is 12 months.
106280 25kg Bag l 40 bags per pallet
For further information call 0439 423 333
WHY PROFEHERD FIRE UP?
Cows that don’t transition well from springers to fresh milkers lose more body weight, have lower milk production and are less fertile. The three weeks before calving is the time to get springers ready for lactation and mating. It’s when cows and heifers go through dramatic changes and need a diet that prepares the rumen for a milkers’ ration, meets the demands of the developing calf and udder, and prevents diseases such as milk fever.
A successful transition feeding program helps:
- Prevent milk fever
- Reduce RFMs, assisted calvings and vaginal discharge
- Reduce acidosis, ketosis and lameness
- Save time and money spent on treating sick and downer cows
- Increase in-calf rates
- Increase milk production over the entire lactation
- Application – convenient all-in-one formulation.
- Performance – highly palatable formulation prepares the rumen for lactating prior to calving.
Price – premium product for high performing and high value cows – you get what you pay for!
Got a Question?
Talk to one of our staff now,
call (03) 93943806