Vitafarm® Lamb & Kid Milk Replacer
Superior quality full cream, skim and milk protein powders, High Performance Vitamins & Minerals mix including: Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Thiamine B1, Riboflavin B2, Nicotinic Acid B3, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid B5, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid B9, Biotin, Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Manganese, Zinc, Copper, Cobalt, Iron, Iodine, Selenium, Magnesium, Vanilla Flavour, Fibosel®, Protexin®
- This product is specifically formulated for animals as described.
- This feed is unsuitable for human consumption.
- The manufacturer accepts no responsibility if this product is utilised in incorrect quantities or conditions other than those recommended by the manufacturer.
How to prepare feed:
When preparing to blend, pour half of the recommended volume of warm water (approx 40°C) into your container.
Add the required dosage of Vitafarm® Premium Lamb & Kid Milk Replacer and mix thoroughly ensuring there are no lumps.
Add 200 grams of Vitafarm Premium Lamb & Kid Milk Replacer to 850ml of clean, fresh warm water (approx. 38°C). This should make up approximately 1 litre of Milk Replacer (Multiply out for larger volumes when required). Mix thoroughly until dissolved. Feed lambs and kid goats as per the following Feeding Instructions table.
(All figures are per lamb/kid)
- Colostrum to be fed for the first few days.
- Supply clean, fresh water at all times.
- Changes to the volume of feed should be made gradually.
- Ensure all equipment used in preparation and feeding is hygienically cleaned prior to use.
- Vitafarm feeding recommendations are to be used only as a guide. Exact volumes fed are dependent on the weight and breed of the lamb and kid.
- Provide lamb and kids with a clean, dry environment that provides shelter from draughts.
- Ensure animals have sufficient space and that they are housed with animals of a similar size and weight, in groups of between 6 and 8.
- Address and isolate any sick animals immediately.
- Lamb and kids navels should be checked and sprayed with iodine to prevent navel ill.
- Smaller more frequent feeds can help to prevent abomasal bloat due to gorging
Store under cover in a cool, dry, rodent free place below 30 degrees celcius away from sunlight. For maximum freshness we recommend that Vitafarm Milk Replacers to be used within 12 months of the date of manufacture.
Vitafarm® Premium Lamb & Kid Milk Replacer is masterfully innovated and boosted with Bio-Mos, Protexin and Fibosel, to deliver premium growth, increased nutrition and health benefits to grant your animals the idealistic start to a healthy life.
Vitafarm Lamb & Kid Milk Replacer is nutrient dense with specific amino acids, vitamins and minerals for proven health benefits and better performance of your growing animals.
For superior weight gain and a Vital start to Life, Vitafarm Lamb & Kid Milk Replacer is a companion to your flock.
Benefits of Vitafarm Premium Lamb & Kid Milk Replacer:
QUALITY SPRAY DRIED FULL CREAM, SKIM AND MILK PROTEIN POWDERS – Scientifically formulated to provide a consistent quality source of protein and energy and provide balanced nutrition to promote growth, performance and assist natural self-defence.
ENERGY & PROTEIN – Higher levels of energy and protein means better growth rates.
BIO-MOS® – Gastrointestinal health and integrity are essential for animal performance. Bio-Mos, a prebiotic-type product ‘feeds the GI tract’ and so plays a critical role in animal nutrition and production.
HIGH PERFORMANCE VITAMIN & MINERAL MIX – Nutrient dense blend with additional antioxidants added for optimal health and to boost long term wellbeing.
AMINO ACIDS – A blend of essential amino acids to optimise the feed efficiency and growth of your lambs and kids.
PROTEXIN® – A multi strain probiotic added to increase beneficial microbes in the gut, aid in digestion and assist in pasture digestion.
FIBOSEL® – Contains exposed and activated beta-glucans to assist in boosting the animal’s natural self-defence system and performance.
Got a Question?
Talk to one of our staff now,
call (03) 93943806