Feedrite Calf Starter Muesli
Medicated, highly palatable steam-flaked grain muesli with Bovatec® for optimal rumen development in growing calves.
Available from Leading Rural Stockists
- Molasses (sweeter to aid palatability)
- Quality grains (steam-flaked maize barley)
- Vegetable proteins (canola and steam-flaked lupins)
- Lucerne Chaff (quality, dust free effective fibre)
- BioPAK® baby calf premix (includes vitamins, organic trace minerals, buffers, Bovatec and Actisaf on a milk powder base to aid consumption)
|AS FED||DRY MATTER|
Medicated calf starter muesli to with high palatability to encourage early consumption and optimal rumen development in growing calves.
Contains Bovatec (lasalocid APVMA No.: 54144) for the control of coccidiosis and reduction of faecal shedding caused by Eimeria bovis and Eimeria Zuernii in growing cattle and for improved liveweight gains and feed conversion efficiency in growing cattle.
NOT TO BE FED TO DOGS, HORSES OR OTHER EQUINE SPECIES.
Accidental consumption of lasalocid or monensin medicated feed should be avoided. May prove fatal if fed to equids.
DO NOT FEED TO NEWBORN CALVES WITHIN THE FIRST 24 HOURS OF LIFE.
Excessive consumption of ionophores or use within first 24 hours of life may result in ionophores toxicity in young calves. Concurrent use of milk additives and milk replacers that contain ionophores (lasalocid or monensin) should be avoided or carefully monitored.
Introduce Feedrite Calf Starter Muesli from day 2 of life:
- Option 1: Day 2 – 21
To obtain initial acceptance then transition across to preferred calf feed; alternatively.
- Option 2: Day 2 – Weaning
To benefit from the ActiSaf difference (improved pre-weaned growth rates, improved feed conversion, and accelerated microbe colonisation).
NOTE: To benefit from the ActiSaf® difference in an alternative product or ration contact ProviCo for more information 0439 423 333.
MEAT: Zero (0) days
MILK: Zero (0) days
MEAT: Zero (0) days
MILK: DO NOT USE in lactating ewes which are producing or may in the future produce milk that may be used or processed for human consumption.
EXPORT SLAUGHTER INTERVAL (ESI)
Zero (0) days
Store below 30°C (Room Temperature) out of direct sunlight in a cool dry area. Keep off floors and away from walls and roofs exposed to direct sunlight. Protect from moisture. Ensure opened bag is kept tightly closed and sealed after use and when in storage.
106900 20kg Bag l 48 bags per pallet
106905 800kg Bulkabag
BENEFITS OF FEEDRITE MUESLI
- Molasses – ensure rapid growth and increases starter intakes
- Min. 20% crude protein (as fed) – optimal growth and development
- High starch content – accelerates rumen papillae growth
- Steam-flaked grains – improves digestibility in the developing rumen
- BioPAK® baby calf premix – aids micro-nutrient consumption, improves gut health and feed conversion efficiency
BENEFITS OF BIOPAK® PREMIX
- Milk powder and canola carrier ensures palatability and consumption of essential micro-nutrients
- OrganoTrace® Minerals for improved absorption and body condition
- Rumen buffers to reduce risk of acidosis
- Bovatec® aids cocci control and improves feed conversion efficiency
- ActiSaf® live yeast improves growth rates and feed conversion
THE ACTISAF DIFFERENCE
- 24% improved pre-weaned growth rates – hit target weights earlier
- 18% improved feed conversion – get more out of your starter feed
Accelerated microbe colonisation – early rumen microbial activity
- 2 day old calves discovering Feedrite Calf Starter Muesli
- 10 day old calves relishing Feedrite Calf Starter Muesli
Got a Question?
Talk to one of our staff now,
call (03) 93943806