Feedrite Calf Starter Muesli
Highly palatable steam-flaked grain muesli for optimal rumen development in growing calves.
Available from Leading Rural Stockists
- Molasses (sweeter to aid palatability)
- Quality grains (steam-flaked maize barley)
- Vegetable proteins (canola and steam-flaked lupins)
- Lucerne Chaff (quality, dust free effective fibre)
- Includes vitamins, organic trace minerals, buffers, and Actisaf in a high protein/starch pellet to aid consumption
Typical Analysis Dry Matter Energy 12MJME/kg Crude Protein 20% Calcium 1.1% Phosphorus 1.55%
This product has been designed specifically for ruminant animals only and should not be fed to other species. Eg: dogs, cats, horses.
NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
Introduce Feedrite Calf Starter Muesli from day 2 of life:
- Option 1: Day 2 – 21
To obtain initial acceptance then transition across to preferred calf feed; alternatively.
- Option 2: Day 2 – Weaning
To benefit from the ActiSaf difference (improved pre-weaned growth rates, improved feed conversion, and accelerated microbe colonisation).
NOTE: To benefit from the ActiSaf® difference in an alternative product or ration contact ProviCo for more information 1300 380 343
MEAT: Zero (0) days
MILK: Zero (0) days
MEAT: Zero (0) days
MILK: DO NOT USE in lactating ewes which are producing or may in the future produce milk that may be used or processed for human consumption.
EXPORT SLAUGHTER INTERVAL (ESI)
Zero (0) days
Store below 30°C (Room Temperature) out of direct sunlight in a cool dry area. Keep off floors and away from walls and roofs exposed to direct sunlight. Protect from moisture. Ensure opened bag is kept tightly closed and sealed after use and when in storage.
106900 20kg Bag l 48 bags per pallet
106905 800kg Bulkabag
BENEFITS OF FEEDRITE MUESLI
- Molasses – ensure rapid growth and increases starter intakes
- Min. 20% crude protein (as fed) – optimal growth and development
- High starch content – accelerates rumen papillae growth
- Steam-flaked grains – improves digestibility in the developing rumen
- Aids micro-nutrient consumption, improves gut health and feed conversion efficiency
- High protein/starch pellet carrier ensures palatability and consumption of essential micro-nutrients
- OrganoTrace® Minerals for improved absorption and body condition
- Rumen buffers to reduce risk of acidosis
- ActiSaf® live yeast improves growth rates and feed conversion
THE ACTISAF DIFFERENCE
- 24% improved pre-weaned growth rates – hit target weights earlier
- 18% improved feed conversion – get more out of your starter feed
- Accelerated microbe colonisation – early rumen microbial activity
- 2 day old calves discovering Feedrite Calf Starter Muesli
- 10 day old calves relishing Feedrite Calf Starter Muesli
Got a Question?
Talk to one of our staff now,
call (03) 93943806